Saturday 7 July 2007

when alone....

Had a busy day yesterday I drove down to Exeter I forgot how far it was and just how hard it was driving that far I was pretty stiff by the time I got back. I grazed all day nothing not on the program but just lots of fruit and grapes and nuts. I'm starting to realise the time I graze most is when I'm alone this came to light yesterday I spent most of the day on my own and grazed constantly. I'm going to find out about a scuba diving club next week and start finding myself things to do in the evenings. I'm going to try and find some strategies to help me deal with this better. I'm confident now that I can make the right choices with the types of foods I eat it's more the amounts I need to look at and work at.
I have been out and cycled 14 miles this morning it was great and really enjoyable I also came home and exercised. I meeting freinds today and going and watching the prologue, which should be great specially as the sun looks like it has arrived finally. Will maybe be having a few drinks later on as well.

No comments: