Wednesday 25 July 2007

Moving forward

I maintained my weight this week at 13 stone 9llbs which given the dodgy days I've had this week is a touch. I had a great chat with my LLC , which I've found very useful I think maybe I was avoiding what I would regard as dodgy food like rice and pasta which I should now be having more regular than I have been. Hence why my body is wanting more food. I have been doing lots of exercise and working very hard and not really been eating food that will sub stain me. So starting tomorrow I'll be having rice, pasta or cous-cous with my evening meal. I've also bought some new scales that measure BMI and also body fat %, I'm going to use these to measure the results on an excell sheet and trace my history of management. All in all I'm very happy and relaxed tonight and looking forward to the next week. I also bought proper mature cheddar which I'm looking forward to having with spaghetti bolognaise tomorrow evening.

No comments: