Saturday 28 July 2007

Sabotage

I guess I know what happened last night I went out got drunk and then had ribs, chicken and chips followed by chocolate (lots of chocolate) I have done a thought log but to be honest I think its more about punishing myself and undermining the great weight loss I have done. This is something I have always done but it has been getting less lately. I don't like having to be in control and I think going out for a drink gave me the excuse to let go and binge. I believe I have got other issues to work through, such as low self esteem and lack of confidence. I think I'm going to look to maybe do some counselling, the weight loss is a great first step but I need to move onto the next thing now. I know there's more I need to do but I have absolutely no idea what it is. It could be that this is my lot but I want to try and see what else is out there and more importantly if there is more within me.

No comments: