Sunday 8 July 2007

need to work at...

Had a terrific day yesterday watching the Tour De France, I had a burger and chips in the afternoon but they was organic and I didn't have anything else till the evening. I was pleased with myself in the evening ordering salad bowl but ordered more than 1 trip (old habits ) then went 3 times each time having thousand island dressing, which i can bet was high calorie. The disappointing thing was coming home and steaming into nuts and dried fruit yet again. For now I'm not going to buy anymore, just till I work out a way of dealing with grazing. I'm doing really well and I'm very proud of myself but there's obviously things I have got to look at. Grazing when alone is obviously one of these things. The adoptive child comes to the fore and I'm definitely rebelling against the diet. I will have to look at things after the diet has finished and see what happens then. I will have to choose carefully.
I got very sun burnt yesterday and I'm pretty sore on my legs,I'm normally very careful and always use sun block. I think deep down I was hoping that now I've lost weight my body would also deal with the sun differently, well I'm sorry to say it doesn't lol. Back to the sun block for me from now on.

No comments: