Friday 20 July 2007

Doing good...

Weight this morning 13 stone 5llbs, heading in the right direction I did have a good walk but when I got home I had fruit and yogurt with some dried fruit, I didnt have to much though and I think with the exercise I'm doing I should be ok. I'm going to choose not to buy dried fruit for now when I'm shopping. I'm going to have to look at what to buy once the season starts to change and there's no more soft fruits available. I'm hoping for a positive day at work today I'm going to keep busy and hope that the day goes smoothly. I'm thinking about heading out tonight to meet Julian but I'm thinking I will skip it and hold off for this week. I'm hoping to lose a little more weight this week again. It's about seeing what I need to do to lose weight and manage it correctly.

No comments: