Sunday 22 July 2007

Unfortunately..

the scuba shop got flooded in all the rain on Friday so my scuba review has been postponed till the 18/08, abit disappointed to be honest but it will soon be here. Watched transmorphers last night what a load of rubbish that was. I bought a bike rack for my car yesterday so I'm taking the bike down to Worthing this morning and ride along the front before spending some time at my parents house.
I realised at the weekends I have really cut down on the amount of water I've been drinking, not on purpose it's just kinda happened so I'm going to turn that around and get it back up again. I'm aiming to lose weight again this week and this morning I'm 13 stone 8llbs which is a little up but not to bad I still have 4 days to go before weigh in, I just need to stay on track though and keep with it. I have to watch that I don't get to paranoid about it though which at times I'm in danger of doing. I'm eating a healthy sensible diet at the moment and that really hasn't got to change just because I finish the program. I have got to get used to the idea that what I'm eating now is normal food and I'm not depriving myself by eating it. There will be times when I eat high GI foods like pizza and take aways etc but they will be treats. I am not depriving myself of them at the moment, in fact I haven't missed them at all really. When I walk in the evenings I pass about 8 take away restaurants of different varieties and I don't stand there drooling in fact I look at the over weight people that you can guarantee are in the queue waiting to get served and think that used to be me, even when you see a car pull up outside, parking as close to the door as possible so they haven't got far to walk, it so used to be what I used to do.

No comments: