Tuesday 31 July 2007

Finally....

over the weekends antics, I dropped back bellow 14 stone this morning so I'm hopefull to maybe get another llb or 2 before tomorrow. I guess the weekend did rather wake me up to just how easy it is to get into a bing cycle. I will look out for it and get off a lot earlier in future I hope. I wonder if its booze in general that depresses me or just the wine, I'm considering drinking beer on Saturday rather then wine and see what happens. I'm not going to drink on Friday night I'm going to make excuses and drive home so I can cycle early Saturday morning. I'm looking forward to having Friday off, I'm going to go get my blood test done early before doing some shopping and then heading down to Kent.
I seem to get depressed every now and then I think it's partly tiredness and was to do with the booze that I had drunk. I'm going to go for a walk now just round the block before having a nice bath and then bed.

No comments: