Sunday 1 July 2007

still working it out..

I've had a good weekend but I'm still in the situation that given the chance I graze badly. I went into a garage yesterday and bought a bag of mixed fruit and nuts, with the intention of having a few while driving down to kent. Erm ended up eating the whole bag and thats the biggest problem I got to get around. I have to choose not to buy the bag in the first place. I think I'm definately in a learning stage right now and I'm pushing bounderies I'm kind of waiting to be at the point where I put on some pounds and then I'l know. The excercise I'm doing is allowing me to push the enverlope I think and eat more than I should be doing. As long as I keep exercising it's of course fine but what happens if I get back to being lazy. I guess the choice is mine to make and I got to keep up the work, it don't take that long and truth be known I really enjoy it.

No comments: