Thursday 26 July 2007

Proper food...

I just had home made spaghetti bolgnaise with pasta and it tasted great, I'm feeling full and satisfied as well so I'm just having a coffee and I'll have a yogurt later on after I've had my walk. I'm feeling so much more confident now that I've got the added reasurance of my body fat measurement, I'm so glad I bought them scales they are going to be so useful to me in the future. I'm only going to take 1 day at a time but I'm feeling very positive at the moment.

I went and had my top half waxed again this afternoon and I'm sure it hurt more this time than it did the first time, I was really smarting at times. Oh well no pain no gain I guess. I'm meeting the lads from work tomorrow night for a few drinks, It's about time I got myself out there and starting to live my new life.

No comments: