Saturday 21 July 2007

Doing good..

I have gained so much from the previuos post and my thought log. It has allowed me to move on and dwell on the situation. In the past I would have got down and probably comfort ate my way through the weekend. Where as the new me was out cycling this morning, I done 24 miles which included hills for the first time. I cycled up a steep hill without stopping which felt very good. Hopefully I burnt off plenty of calories.
I have made a vegetable soup this morning which I'll be eating over the next few days. I had tinned salmon and cous cous for lunch followed by a pear. I am going to do a scuba diving reveiw this afternoon and probably join the club as well, I haven't dived for about 18 months so it will be good to get back into it. I'm going to Thailand in November so I am looking forward to doing some diving once there. The idea of diving here first is to build up my confidence and getting used to the equipment before diving over there.

No comments: