Monday 23 July 2007

good start to the week..

Well my strategy worked, I went out driving this afternoon but left my wallet at work so no grazing. I just had raw vegetables today and some fruit till I got home tonight when I had soup followed by steak and cous-cous. I'm going to have yogurt and fruit for afters then a chocolate shake before bed. I have got a short trip top make tomorrow so I'll get by no problem. The weather is pretty lousy at the moment but its only 20 minutes to cycle home even in the rain so again it re-in forces the fact that I'll be cycling all year round. Again I think if I keep exercising I will have few problems with my weight. I know it's all about good choices but I'm getting good at making them now. I might even go out for a little walk after I've had my yogurt, probably just the one circuit as its getting pretty late. I haven't got to get up till 5 tomorrow though so it'll make it a little easier. I'm having a positive week again so far I'm just hoping that these positive times can last longer as I get more comfortable with having them.

No comments: