Monday 30 July 2007

A tough day..

But I survived just about. I have just got to get through tomorrow and I'll be fine I think I weighed myself this morning and I was 14 st 1 llb, I'm nearly back at where I started on mangerment I'm hoping that I can maybe drop a llb or 2 before WI on Wednesday. I have drunk loads of water today and will do the same tomorrow. This has proved to be a very hard thing to get over, I felt like I was in shock today with a hollow pit in my stomach. The weekend has really scared me and has really woken me up to the fact that it would be really easy to put the weight back on really quickly. I have got to some how come with a diet that includes all food but in moderation and I am going to drink less booze for now I was extremely down after going out on Friday night. It's still a learning curve and I've still got a long way to go. I have definately got to get more sleep and do my best not to get tired. I told them at work today that the early starts need to come to an end at the end of the month. They have said they will sort things out so we will see.

No comments: