Thursday 5 July 2007

Off delivering tomorrow.....

I'm off to Exeter tomorrow doing a delivery and after today it's going to be a test I think. I was driving today just local up London I really struggled and had to get something to eat. I bought some grapes but obviously topmorrow will be different because of the time I'll be driving. I will take my lunch and raw vegetables as normal and get some Pepsi Max to drink and a bottle of water. I'l have a good breakfast and take an some apples as well. It will be a good test to see how I cope with driving that far. I'm off for a walk very soon, 2 circuits is the aim and then get some salad from tescos on the way back. I'l pop into the co-op for the Pepsi seeing as its bogof. I made lentil soup today for the first time and wow its fantastic I can't believe I haven't tried it before.

No comments: