Monday 16 July 2007

Weighed in this morning and I'm 13 stone 10 pounds which is abit disheartening, I know I ate quite abit yesterday but it was all pretty healthy and I walked close to 8 miles and cycled for 5. I think buying the scales was a bad idea all it's managed to do is question everything about the diet and the future. I am not going to keep eating salads and fruit to the exstent I am now there has to be a time when I'll be able to eat normaly otherwise what's the point. I'm still thinking I have to be building muscle and that's where the weight is coming from, there's no way with all the exercise I'm doing that I'm over eating. I haven't had anything processed or anything like chocolate and biscuits this week at all and yet I haven't lost any weight, maybe I'm so far out with my estimation of what I can actually eat. I'm not going to let myself get down about it though I still think despite the scales not showing it that I'm losing fat and gaining muscle.

No comments: