Friday 13 July 2007

it's been a ...

good day and I'm feeling remarkably good today. I think it's because I'm focused I know where I'm heading and how to get there, I just need to keep making good choices and the weight will drop this week and I'll be learning how to manage my weight. I was full up tonight when eating my dinner so I stopped eating and threw the remains away, I'm going to go walking shortly and aim for 3 circuits which is around 6 miles. I'll be getting up early tomorrow and go for a long cycle. In the afternoon I'm meeting some old friends for a drink and a meal. I'm intending to make good choices in what I eat and drink. Then on Sunday I'm going to go cycling again before heading up to pole hill farm for some shopping, not to much though I'll do a list before I go I think.

No comments: