Sunday 30 September 2007

success

I completed a big challenge today, 2 friends and I cycled down to my mum's down near durrington despite a wrong turn, which added 10 miles to the totally we completed the trip travelling in total 68.5 miles. I have to say at the end I felt really good we then went to the pub for a couple of beers and a carvery. According to my heart monitor thing I burnt 3300 callories which is fantastic. I'm aiming to cycle all through the winter which I'm hoping will keep my fitness levels up ready for next spring when I think the mileage will jump hugely.
My sessions with Mohamed are helping me no end, I'm getting to the point now where I can self annalize and work through my own problems and find good answers. I've still got a way to go but my confidence levels are growing week on week. I even filled out a profile for a dating site last night and although it needs a little work I'm very happy about putting down my good and positive sides of my nature. In the past I don't think I would have been happy doing that.

No comments: