Wednesday 19 September 2007

Weight

First weekly weigh in :- 14 st 0lb waist 35" I was hoping to be down abit from this weight but I buggered it up on Monday. I also ate a little more yesterday which probably maintained it. I have lost another half inch round my stomach though, which could mean that some of it is still muscle gain. I have changed bikes and I'm now using different muscles. I went out last night and cycled 16 miles and felt really good when I got home. On Thursday I will go further and with out having to stop to deliver my sister-in- laws birthday card. I didn't fall off the bike either lol.
I'm going to put Monday behind me it happened and its over with, I'm doing good and my body is still changing, I'm slowly educating my body to its new food tastes. It was nice to have a egg and bacon sandwich yesterday but it was a treat although strictly speaking I wasn't really hungry. Next time I will have one when I'm hungry and not after I have eaten my lunch. Hopefully today I will be popping home for lunch as I'm out in a lorry this morning. I won't be taking any money with me.

No comments: