Sunday 2 September 2007

great day !!

I've had a very good day today, I cycled 37 miles again this morning which was abit tougher than last week but I managed really well. I then went down to mum's and we went out for dinner. I had a carvery with loads of vegetables and no sweet which was great. I did a littlke experiment after that I bought some green and black chocolate to try, I was very impressed and it didn't trigger a binge either. It's something I'll use as a strategy in the future. I'm hoping for further weight loss tomorrow but we'll see what happens best thing about today was at no time have I felt bloated or full.

1 comment:

Mrs said...

Hi Alan

Just want to say your posts on minis are really helpful and, and, and...37 miles?!?!? My goodness, that's amazing.

You are doing so well - just had to say so.

Take care.

Mrs Lxxxxxxxxx