Monday 3 September 2007

slipped

I've slipped this evening, I was doing some shopping and went back 5 times before actually buying the cookies from the co-op which I ate on the way home, not before spending 10 minutes moping around Tesco’s metro deciding between chocolate, biscuits and minstrels ( buy 2 for £2) the minstrels won and I've eaten them. I really had a battle before convincing myself to buy them. It is getting harder to talk myself into it I think which is a good thing. I have purged once I'd eaten them all which I know is the wrong thing to do but I don't want to put weight back on. I think I'll talk to my councillor about this on Saturday, I'm guessing I'll make it through the rest of the week without slipping and continue managing successfully. I'm sure deep down I'm slowly winning the argument with myself and I will come out the other side.
I also bought a new racing bike this morning which I'll get in about 10 days it's so I can continue cycling with Kevin and Richard at the weekends and also I can do more training during the week. I haven't got to do early mornings with work anymore, well except for Monday mornings. Once I get the bike I'm aiming to go out 2 early mornings a week and cycle around 20 miles before then going to work. I'm so nearly where I want to be if I could just sort out these binging sessions then I'd be able to move forward.

No comments: