Saturday 1 September 2007

1 st of September

I'm feeling very positive and relaxed, the future is looking bright. I'm slowly starting to become more relaxed about my weight and the food I choose to eat, which in turn is making choices easier. There's less to rebel at if the choice is relaxed and un-demanding. I'm on track to slowly work my way down to 13 st 7 lb losing about another 1lb over the last couple of days. I bought some Green & Black organic chocolate drink last night and was very impressed not only by the taste but the fact it didn't trigger the need for more. I might by a bar next time I'm out shopping, it would be great if the bar had the same effect.
This morning I have my session with my councillor, following which I'll go down to the market to do some shopping, I'm not entirely sure what to have for my dinner tonight yet. I think I'll check out the fishmongers and see what they have got that looks nice. I'm going to buy a few more vegetables today and get more in the habit of micro-waving them to have with my tea in the evenings. I won't want to keep eating salads come the winter.

No comments: