Sunday 2 September 2007

positivity

Feeling like I'm starting to get it, big light bulb moment get through the first 20 minutes once I've finished eating and the need for more food passes and green & blacks hot chocolate is a real treat and I'm going to treat it as a treat for myself late evening but not every night. I'm meeting Kevin and Richard this morning for our cycle ride, I'm looking forward to it despite it being the second time and I know what to expect lol. After I'm heading down to mum's for dinner which will be good I think. I haven't seen them for a few weeks so it will be good to touch base with them.
My session yesterday with Mohamed was good we didn't look back at feelings because we covered other things such as why I don't see memories as pictures but I feel memories which was bothering me slightly but it seems that we all see memories in didn't ways. Next week we are going to be looking at the first time I felt sadness. We also did ego building which is something I will re-inforce this week its where I look back and pick positive memories and bring the feeling forward to now and then move them into the future, it's a very good feeling once the session is finished, I felt so calm and relaxed.

No comments: