Sunday 23 September 2007

lots to report

I've had a great weekend, where to start. This morning I cycled 45 miles and it was fantastic, I felt so good once I'd finished I was buzzed. Next week we are going to cycle to Worthing and then get the train back. Last night I met some friends for drinks and a meal and it was a great feeling just to be able to be normal I know with all the exercise I've been doing I can be normal and not have to worry about everything that I put in my mouth. Despite the drinks last night I woke up this morning feeling really good.
I had a great session with Mohamed yesturday we looked back at my binging and some of the reasons behind it. I felt rejected as I'd previously posted but when we looked at it deeper Rejection leads to failure and that was what I was really beating myself up about. The biggest surprise was that it leads to my Father and the fact that deep down I'm still trying to prove myself to him. This despite the fact that I don't talk to him. I'm intending to write a letter pointing out that I no longer have to prove myself to him, I don't think I'll actually post it to him but I will post it on here. I don't need to prove myself to anyone especially him. I'm looking forward to a good week this week I have got a problem to sort out at work but I'll make my mind up which course to go tomorrow. I went to a chinese buffet thing tonight for dinner it was very nice and again I didn't over eat. Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day I'm hoping I can make good choices.
Bargain of the week has to be Southern Railways day save tickets, you can have a group up to 4 ppl for £20 or £10 each and travel on any southern train off peak but thats bargain city as far as I'm concerned.

No comments: