Saturday 8 September 2007

Saturday

I'm starting to come to terms with relaxing abit about what I eat, I'm still weighing myself daily which is probably not a good thing. I am going down for a proper weigh in with LL on Wednesday, I think after that I'm definitely going to start weighing weekly. I will continue to use the food diary website though and work out my calories intake from there. I was not eating enough according to the site and have upped my intake this week. This hasn't led to me putting on any weight so far. I have got a busy day ahead again, this morning I have got my appointment with my councillor this week we are doing time line therapy again this time looking at sadness, I haven't really looked at this as I had quite a surprising reaction when he mentioned it last week. I didn't really want to look at it again away from the calmness of his office.

This afternoon I'm going to meet Friends for a meal and then watch the football.

No comments: