Wednesday 12 September 2007

success

I've succeeded in making solo for 4 weeks, I went back to my group for a WI and I've put on 2 lbs. It has been a bumpy ride but I think I've finally got it together. The first 2 weeks were particularly difficult as I found myself binging but thanks to a great site which someone mentioned on here called www.nutracheck.co.uk which is a food diary site which counts your calories for you, I discovered although I was eating really healthy I wasn't actually giving myself any calories my average day without binging was only 1500-1600 calories. After discovering this I upped my calories to 2200 by adding more carbohydrates to diet and since doing this I have not picked as much in fact only once in the 2 weeks and that was only a 4 biscuit binge against previous binges of packets of biscuits. What other things have I learnt on this LL journey? I love exercise now and cycle to work everyday and go out with friends at weekends where we have cycled nearly 40 miles and this weekend I have a proper racing bike and future plans of trips of 50-60 miles. I'm also doing 100 crunches 4 mornings a week, which is slowly helping my stomach to tighten up.

I am feeling so positive at the moment and I'm really proud of myself for succeeding. I'm not going to panic or go mad I'm just going to stay chilled and keep going as I am.

No comments: