Wednesday 5 September 2007

mid week blues maybe?

Not entirely sure what got into me today but I've had a day of picking. I had sausage and chips for lunch then preceded to munch through 6 custard creams and 8 digestives during the afternoon. Tonight I have been to the scuba diving club, it wasn't exactly what I thought it would be but it wasn't to bad. I had 2 burger king burgers (BOGOF) for dinner tonight but didn't eat the buns.
I was thinking of stopping weighing myself everyday and not do it again till next Wednesday when I go back to my LL meeting but I'm not sure I trust myself and I really don't want to get there and find I've put on weight, so maybe I'll wait till next week to do that. Hopefully I got my munchies day out of the way today and things will be easier tomorrow, I'm going to choose not to have any biscuits tomorrow and keep to good choices.

No comments: