Wednesday 19 September 2007

Struggling

I feel so depressed at the moment and I have been comfort eating. I guess I can't handle rejection, I thought it didn't bother me that Jill hadn't texted me about a 2nd date but I think sub consciously it has dragged me down so very low. I will just get through this 1 day at a time starting tomorrow I'm going to leave all my money here and not take nay to work. I have got good friends there and they will help me through it. They won't know that they are but they will be. Then tomorrow night I'm going to go straight out on my bike when I get home and cycle 25 miles then sleep till friday when I will do the same to get through it. This isn't my fault and I'm not going to punish myself or feel guilty. I will deal with my sub conscious on Saturday with Mohamed. This is beyond me right now but I will get the help I need to sort this out. Tomorrow is a fresh day and I will survive this.

No comments: