Tuesday 11 September 2007

Tuesday.

Weight 14 st 1 lb I was hoping this would fall abit before tomorrow's weigh in, I wont have the cous cous at lunch time I'll just have the pitta bread and this morning I'll have a cold sausage and veggies. I must try and drink more water and get my H2O level higher.I have these WW scales that supposedly measure your body fat and H2O levels but I wish I'd never bought them, they are a pain in the arse. I'm going to go tomorrow what ever happens as I'm definitely on my way to learning to manage my weight. It would be better to be 6 lbs lighter and managing there but that's easy to get to I can lose 6 lbs pretty easily once I've relaxed and got my body used to eating reasonably and normally. I am going to do some exercise when I get home tonight, I think I will try one of the Pilates videos and see how I get on with it. This is still very new to me and pretty daunting if I'm totally honest. I am doing great though I haven't piled on the lbs and I'm making good choices . I still need to maybe curve my shopping for sweet stuff I know low calorie rices ain't that bad but if they wasn't in the fridge I wouldn't eat them.
Feelings wise I'm doing good at the moment I had a great weekend and it was good to get out and about and spend time with friends. Saturday night was a bit strange, it was definitely old habits coming into play there I think. I could have and to be honest should have stayed till the end I was having an ok time there was no need for me to run out. I have to have a little more faith in myself now that I can handle social situations better and this will improve even more in the future. I would like to find away to do a little more exercise maybe the gym or swimming I might have a word with Roy and Jason and see if I can maybe go down with them sometimes just to do something different.
My sister-in-law gave my e-mail to one of her freinds to pass on to another one and she e-mailed last night, I sent her a picture of me and some information as yet no reply, I haven't done anything like that before and in the past I don't think I would have done, I would have felt pretty scared to risk the rejection. I don't feel like that this morning it will be nice to get a good reaction but if I dont I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I am a whole lot more than my picture. I have no idea what she looks like yet or do I have any information on her. All in all not a situation I would normally find myself in but not that bad to be honest and who knows it could be fun.

No comments: