Thursday 27 September 2007

feeling more

relaxed today, I weighed myself again this morning and was 14 st 1 lb. When I gave it some thought there's no way I'm putting on weight as such. I am doing loads of exercise and I'm eating pretty well I'm not syaing I'm being a saint because I'm not but I'm below my calorie and fat target on nutracheck. I have just got to keep my head down and keep with it, it's goping to be a while before I finally trust myself to live a normal life around food. I'm really enjoying the cycling at the moment and we are making plans for some long trips next year, including hopefully London to Paris for charity, which will be a great buzz and something that would be a great accomplishment. I'm looking forward to a good weekend hopefully nice and chilled and relaxed.

No comments: