Friday 31 August 2007

Made it

through the week, just about got myself down weight wise to where I aim to be. I have eaten alittle more this week but nothing that would be a bad choice. I'm happy that I can do this apart from the fact I would like to be doing it 5 lbs lighter. I'm not going out this weekend so intend to just keep my head down, make good choices and slowly drop them 5 lbs over the next couple of weeks. I'm going out cycling again with Kevin on Sunday, again for around 37 miles I think is the plan. I'm definately going to invest in a propper road bike, I'm worth the investment and I will make good use of the bike. I'm hoping to eventually know my body well enough to be able to weigh myself once a week but I'm not at that point yet. I need the constent reminder at the moment just to keep my choices honest, I still think about making bad choices more often than I want to be, I am getting better at saying NO though and I'm sure it will get easier with practice.
I keep looking in the mirror and thinking I'm getting bigger but my weight and the tape measure tell me different, I look and feel very healthy I just need to take that fact on board more.

No comments: