Saturday 4 August 2007

small steps

I let myself down again last night binging on dried fruit and nuts again, I'm going to choose not to buy these things in future, I fool myself into believing I'm in control and buy things that push comes to shove I'm going to binge on. I went out on the bike this morning early and cycled 23 miles including beckingham hill and also Crystal palace hill which I'm really pleased about. I'm feeling good right now within myself the exercise is definitely becoming abit of a buzz. This bodes well for the future and hopefully will make the choice to go cycling an easier one, specially when the dark nights start to appear.
I'm going to make a shopping list this week to shop with and I'm going to start buying less. I have definitely got to much stuff in the fridge and cupboards. I'm looking forward to this afternoon and some family time it's about time started to get myself out and about with them all. I'm going there today as an equal which is something I've never felt before and to be honest it feels good. The weather is fantastic today and I'm going to remember to put sun lotion this time I'm not going to get caught again. I'm going to pick my sister-in-law up on the way down to Kent so hopefully it'l be roof down and off we go it'll be good to have a chat with her she understands binging and where I'm coming from and often has sound advice.

No comments: