Thursday 9 August 2007

looking forward..

I had a good day today I managed to resist most temptations and also done a good walk tonight as well. I'm looking forward to the weekend it could prove to be very positive as regards the future. Tomorrow will if I make good choices be a good day, it's a matter of thinking before I speak and keeping my emotions calm and collected. This week so far is proving to be a lot more positive compared to the last 2 weeks which have been difficult, on the plus side though I survived and learnt some valuable things about myself and the choices that are available to me and more importantly their outcomes. I'm sure with practice good choices will get easier to make especially knowing what the alternative choice leads to and the hard work invlved in getting back to where I want to be.

No comments: