Sunday 19 August 2007

It's Sunday

I had a very good day yesterday, the session with my hypno therapist went well, although he could do full hypnosis because I'd saved a file wrongly that I had filled out wrongly and he couldn't read it. We did set up an anchor point which is something I have got to practice with and re-inforce it, ready for next week.
Later on I completed my scuba diving review course sucessfully, again I'm very pleased with myself and I think I'm going to join the club and do some other dives before my holiday. I was about to head out cycling this morning but spotted my front wheel spindle is lose, unfortunately I haven't got the correct spanners to tighten it till later on. I have cycled pretty much everyday for the last couple of months so I think it may do my muscles some good to get some rest.
On a positive not my weight was 13 st 10 lb this morning which is a good feeling. I have been reading up on diets and healthy eating, I calculated using a formular that I should be having 2900 calories a day which seamed pretty high but I checked again and it was correct. I am going to eat more regularly but smaller portions and also less in the evenings. As a treat today I have got roast beef with sweet potatoe and cabbage which I'm really looking forward to. I'm going to have a relaxed and chilled day today and stay cool and calm.

No comments: