Sunday 12 August 2007

Interesting days...

I have had a good couple of days apart from really bad traffic on the roads yesterday. I met my life coach yesterday and it went really well, he also does hypnotherapy as well and to start with we are going to have a look back at my past. It's abit scary to think about dealing with some issues but I got on well with him and he seams to know his stuff. I've been down my mum's for the rest of the weekend and it's been nice and relaxing. I went cycling yesterday and again this morning I completed 13 miles yesterday and 20 this morning, I'm feeling really good and positive I do get a real buzz from exercising these days. I'm going to have a chilled out day today before heading home later tonight. I have got to go out delivering tomorrow so with luck I'll have a good day tomorrow as well. I have got some reading to do now, Mohamed my life coach gave me some rules I have to read every morning as soon as I get up. I've also been reading about exercise and the getting some tips on the best way to do it. I haven't had any drink this weekend so hopefully I'll be getting nearer to my target of 13 st 7 lb by the time I go for my last LL weigh in on Wednesday.

No comments: