Monday 6 August 2007

A hard day.

Well after today the decision is made no more drinking large amounts of drink. I have been so down today and last night as well and of course this has led to me binging. I'm going to make my excuses and not go to WI on Wednesday I have got enough packs to keep me going. I am going to not have soft fruit just apples and pears with all bran for breakfast. I'm going to experiment for a full 2 weeks and see how much my weight moves and how much I can get down to. It's more for peace of mind I guess knowing if I do put some weight on with a little commitment by me I can get the weight back off. It's been really rough today I am tired also I need to be sleeping more at weekends and getting some rest. I'm out in the lorry most of the day tomorrow I'm leaving my money behind but I know I'll be just fine, it will do me good I'm just going to take raw vegetables and a soup. I really ate alot today, in fact it hurt me alot doing it and seeing my colleagues laugh, I am going to make different choices from now on and do my best not to have days like today, it's only myself I'm hurting the sooner I take that fact on board the better off I'll be. I having a very ealy night tonight as I'm also very tired which has just added to things today.

No comments: