Sunday 5 August 2007

Good weekend....

Had a great weekend apart from I ate and drank to much. I walked this morning for about 6 miles as well I'm not going to weigh myself before Wednesday. I'm just going to work hard at exercising and reducing what I eat. I'm just going to have chili soup at lunch with raw vegetables and dips. I'm also going to cycle each evening as well including tonight hopefully around 10 miles, it's going to be a test to see just how the exercise I'm doing reacts with the food I'm eating. After Wednesday I'm going to have 2 shakes a day and no soft fruit and see what happens to my weight. I'm going down to mum's at the weekend to keep myself busy. I'll take my bike down with me I think and have a good cycle as well along the coast. Back to the weekend it went really well apart from the amount I ate last night it was mostly protein though, I'm really not sure how I'm going to work this out I need to come up with a strategy to deal with bingiung otherwise long term I think it will get harder and harder keeping on target. I'm hoping if I keep reading the posts on minimins then I'll get some helpful tips.

No comments: