Sunday 26 August 2007

busy day ahead...

I'm very pleased with myself I had a great day yesterday and I just ate like a normal person and I wasn't hungry and I didn't over eat. I wish I'd slept a little better but waking up did give me the opportunity to re-hydrate. I feel really good this morning and I'm ready to faces the days challenges. I'm meet a couple of m8's this morning to go for a cycle ride, he reckons about 30 miles which will be my longest yet but I'm looking forward to it. I haven't really had chance to reflect about yesterday morning but I have good feelings about it so it must have been good. I will hopefully have time to look back and post my thoughts later today or tomorrow.

This afternoon I'm heading for a bbq round a friends house which hopefully will be a laugh, it's mainly ppl from work but it will e nice to relax with them away from work and just chill out.

No comments: