Sunday 28 October 2007

Clocks gone back

Had a great night out last night, met some old friends for a meal and some drinks. I felt comfortable all evening which was really nice. I met someone who has ridden to Paris as well which was very interesting, hopefully I'll get to meet up with him again as it would be very good to chat more about it. I'm going to go for a swim this morning as the weather isn't the best, the plan is to start swimming more in the week so this morning will be a good opportunity to see how I get on. I'm hoping to swim for 30-40 mins along with some exercise before I leave and cycling there and back I think it will count as a good workout. It was so nice getting compliments about my weight last night, I'm doing the exercise for me but compliments are always an added bonus. My aim is to change my body shape which will take time but I'm choosing to do it and I'm going to succeed. My love handles will be gone eventually they are being pretty stubborn though lol. I need to be doing my reading again in the mornings and my blogging as well, I can sometimes let it go astray but I just need to remind myself to do it. I was trying to use the mirroring technique last night it felt a bit strange but I think I managed it for several brief moments, it definitely takes me out of my comfort zone but I have got my holiday to work at it and get used to doing it.

No comments: