Thursday 4 October 2007

binge

I went driving yesterday and just ate the whole day and it was all the wrong stuff, snickers, biscuits etc. I don't know what happens to me once I get behind the wheel, is it the loneliness or am I punishing myself for the fact I'm there? I weoghed myself again yesterday and weighed 14 st 2 lb which is good it's maintaining where I have been for a few months now and yet I'm not happy I want to weigh 13 st something not 14 st and yet I can't seem to get down to this weight. I have been using nutracheck to look at my calories and I never go above 2000 calories and my fat is always below that allowance also, I'm cycling getting on for 100 miles a week I don't do a desk job I'm on my feet alday. How do you lose weight ? I really am goijng to have trouble if I dont get below 14 st if like it has been the last 2 weeks that I weigh myself and get depressed and use it as an excuse to eat. I need to find some expert help for some advice. I'm going to see my LL councillor next week hopefully she will have some clues as what I should be doing. Work is another matter entirely and I will post details later on, I'm not sure how poleasant today is going to be.

No comments: