Thursday 11 October 2007

3 week target

I'm going to head back to basics for the next 3 weeks, taking things 1 day at a time. I'm going to do a weeks shopping, making sure I have everything I require for the week and then I'm going to leave my wallet out of my reach. I know if I keep exercising and eat sensibly then I can lose weight and get to where I'm choosing to be namely 13 st 7 lbs. I realize that I have basically had a full week of over eating, just because I'm buying little cubes of dark chocolate it doesn't help when I eat 10 or 12 cubes a night. Same as cheese I cannot just come home and head to the fridge and break off lumps of it and eat it. Biscuits I know I have just pigged out on this week. Last night I went out of control I over ate a lot and for what reason oh yeah I had put on a few pounds I really need to get to the bottom of that equation... Weigh myself = putting on 4 pounds = binging on donuts, cookies and mince pies.
I'm punishing myself for putting on the weight that much is obvious, what I don't understand is why I should do that. Even with the extra lbs I look great and I feel great as well. I'm working hard at exercising , I'm wondering if the fact that I have been choosing to eat the right foods which I suppose isn't really true I have pretty much had a binge once a week although this week I've had about 3 hence the putting on 4 lbs. So maybe that's what I need to do to show myself that if I eat well without binging I can maintain or lose weight sensibly. I am going to set myself a target of no binging for the next 3 weeks. I'm going to make it as easy on myself as I possibly can, it's not going to be about testing myself by having money lying about or chocolate in the fridge. I'm going to make it as easy as I possibly can, leaving my wallet at work and only having food in the fridge that my adult side has chosen to put there. I'm not going to starve myself I will have a choice pastas, rices or couscous available for each day and make sure I have at least 1 of them for lunch. In the evenings I will eat well and follow it with a walk again like I was doing before. I will work through this with Mohamed on Saturday, I want to get to the bottom of my behaviour and find out what's going on. I'm not going to weigh myself till I go to LL again in 3 weeks and when I go there that night I will not have any money with me, I will not put myself in the situation where the result can lead to my punishing or rewarding myself by binging.

No comments: