Thursday 1 November 2007

Holiday time....

I'm off on holiday tomorrow, 2 weeks in Thailand and I'm so looking forward to it. I'm going with my best mate, we are going to travel round some as well but basically I'm looking forward to some warm sun and relaxation. I had the best start to it last night when I went for a weigh in at my Lighter life group I'm still maintaining my weight which is fantastic I'm so proud of myself. The best thing is I have gained muscle from all the exercise I'm doing so I have lost fat content top stay the same weight. It's going to take time to lose my love handles but I have the incentive now to keep doing what I've been doing as it works. I'm going to say it again I'm very proud of myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.