Friday 5 October 2007

great memories.

Had a fantastic night last night, I went to re-union of a club I used to go to a long time ago. I met lots of old friends who I haven't seen for in some cases years. Everybody said how great I look and that felt really good if not very strange, I'm still pretty obsessed about my weight which I guess is understandable but at the same time old habits die hard, I bought McDonald's on the way home and 2 snickers none of which I really needed or required. I'm going to go out cycling tonight and then I think after the weekend I'm going to do a little diet to get off 4-5 lbs. It shouldn't be that hard to do I just need to concentrate and watch what I eat, reducing portion size and keeping to chicken and fish. I still feel abit like a fish out of water at public gatherings but it's definately getting easier, all in all this week has been full of ups and downs, more of which later on.

No comments: