Thursday 18 October 2007

Thursday update

Had a good day but had to work hard, food wise I'm doing really well I'm very proud of myself. As for the exercise I'm doing fantastically this morning I completed 45 proper press-ups 100 up right crunches 100 on the spot running things followed by cycling to work, once there I did another 30 press-ups and 70 proper crunches. It definitely makes me feel amazing and even a couple of people at work noticed commenting was I on speed. I had chicken breasts with cold beans and sweet corn with a baked potato. I'm going shopping in a bit I'm not really concerned about it except I would like to treat myself with some cookies I know with the way I have been behaving this week then it wouldn't hurt for me to have it. I'm going to see how I feel when I'm there but if I am tempted then I'm just going to enjoy them.
I attempted to listen to a P mckenna cd last night but fell a sleep 5 minutes in, it is being recomended by someone on a forum that I visit. I'l give it another go later on tonight. I have got a busy weekend ahead which I'm really looking forward to. I haven't got a session with Mohamed this week but I think the break will be rewarding. I have got to have a look at self sabotage before next week. I will make time this week to have a look at this.

No comments: