Saturday 20 October 2007

Had a great night last night I need to try and work on my conversation skills though. I'm amazed how tactile I was, very touchy feely I think I was ok though and didn't make anyone feel uncomfortable. There were some very nice young ladies there and I'm intending to stay in touch via face book. I did very well coming home and didn't going buying any crap food. I did have mixed seafood when I got home though which was to close to bed time but it was ok. I'm heading out cycling this morning, it's very cold out though I have even put my heating on. I'm going to meet Ray up in Islington later for the rugby world cup final. I'm hoping to go for a cycle in the morning as well but it will only be a 20 mile one. I have got to work tomorrow, driving up to Liverpool ready for unloading on Monday morning. The instruction has been given for them to hire another driver so hopefully when they have I can get back to running my warehouse. Only 2 weeks until my holiday, I can so not wait it will be here very soon I'm confident I'm going to have a great time. It will be good to spend time with my best friend Ray. It's quite good the way I'm feeling at the moment especially after some exercising, I get a real buzz in the mornings after the cycle and exercise session, I'm going to try and keep it going into my future I like the new fit me and I'm going to keep it up.

No comments: