Wednesday 10 October 2007

Targets....

I should be writing in my blog more often I have been slipping somewhat. I'm studying my body more closely and slowly starting to appreciate that I am looking pretty slim. I still have a bit round my middle that I would like to get rid of but hopefully the exercises that Mohamed gave me to do will make the difference. I did 2 lots yesterday one before I headed out on my bike to work and the other when I got home. In total that was 75 press ups and 200 each of standing crunches and on the spot running.I am going to have a rest day today seeing as I'm driving to work due to going for a weigh in with LL after work. I haven't weighed this morning so it will be a surprise as to what I weigh in at later. I'm going to arrange to go again in 3 weeks which will be just before my holiday. I should have gone out cycling last night but was pretty tired when I got home, I will definitely go out tomorrow night I want to do the circuit that I have got planned in my head before the weekend. I am going to cycle down to Worthing again on Sunday the only thing that makes it a little more tricky is the fact I will be on my own but I still think with the target of getting there in my head I will make it ok. I need to do a little more planning for the route but I basically know the way to go. I will set off early probably around 6-6.30 going a slightly different way to start because of it being dark. The train fare is pretty good at £12.50 for any trains on the southern network so even if I have a problem I can get a train back from anywhere. I am feeling pretty good today and I have calmed down inside, I'm going out driving again today but I won't be taking any money with me. I have changed my diet this week and I'm making sure I actually eat some carbs each day, I have got to try and stop picking so much in the evenings though. Although it is little amounts of dark chocolate I have got to try and resist a little more than I actually do. I still am maintaining my weight though well that will be confirmed tonight but I think I am and if I keep up the new exercises I will hopefully drop a couple of pounds until I reach my goal weight of 13 st 10 lbs. I would like to hit that target before my holiday and 'm sure if I keep working and more importantly looking after myself I will reach it.

No comments: