Wednesday 27 June 2007

very happy.

Went for my lighter life wiegh in tonight, and after all the trials of the weekend, had the great surprise of losing another half a pound. I'm so very pleased and although it doesn't mean I can go silly it does show that providing I make the right choices the majority of the time and keep up the exercise I'm doing then I'l hopefully become a skilled weight manager.
Work wise I had some greif and I did rather go on the defensive more than I should, I'll need to apologise to Estha tomorrow and sit the lads down and explain to them the reason for doing it differently than before. I'm looking forward to the weekend I am going down Kent for Saturday night which will be a nice change hopefully. I got my car back finally and thankfully thecruise control now works, I'm now going to push for some compensation and see what they come back with. I went shopping tonight and bought lots of fruit to keep me going for the next week or so. This is such a great time for fruit I'l have to give some thought to the future when the really nice fruit are out of season. I think apples will continue to be nice as will oranges. I got an early start tomorrow (up at 355 am ) so I'm off now.

No comments: