Friday 29 June 2007

Oh dear had a grazing evening tonight, I've eaten a big bag of dried fruit, some nuts, 400g yeo
yogurt plus fruit. I walked 4 miles earlier then came home and went mad I really don't know what came over me. I felt hungry though and only now do I feel really full up. I'm going cycling in the morning. I really need to give this some thought I need strategies to deal with this and soon otherwise I'm going to start putting weight on. Is that what's going on? Is it me self sabotaging myself? I think it could be that and there's no reason for me to do it. I think also it's my body pushing bounderies trying to get to the point where I actually put some weight on. This isn't the way to go though, eating everything I did tonight was just daft and not a good choice to make.

I'm going to be good now the rest of the weekend, its my choice to do this and I'm choosing not to sabotage myself anymore.

No comments: