Thursday 21 June 2007

First post

Ok here we go day 1, I'm just starting week 5 of maintenance and up to now Ive lost a further 8 and a half pounds on top of the 91 pounds I lost on LL. I went to the doctors today and he was simply amazed at the weight I'd lost and was asking lots of questions about LL.
I have to be honest I've over eaten today I think, Its the first week of 2 protein meals and I had wild boar dried sausage with salad for lunch and then I had a small tin of tuna with salad tonight the problem is I've been grazing on fruit all afternoon, because its in the fridge I tend to go grab it I've eaten a whole bunch of grapes.
This is very much to do with my problem with shopping I definately over shop. I went last night on the way home from my weigh in and I've ended up with 2 punnets of strawberries, 2 punnets of raspberries, a punnet of necterines and a big bunch of grapes. So I'm going to start shopping online and just buy what I actually need for a while and see if that is a good strategy. If I haven't got it I cant eat it. I'm intending to post on here everyday, I've got tomorrow off and I'm going to a proper hair dressers for a hair cut and hopefully a change of style also I'm booked into have my chest waxed. I really hated how hairy my upper torso was and have had my back,shoulders and stomach already down, so just my chest which I've been warned will be pretty painful. I'l post tomorrow how I get on lol.
I'm off to deliver a pc tonight and visit my brother. Looking forward to seeing my neice, nephew and my sister in law as well. We are planning a birthday bbq for my dad on saturday I just got everything crossed for the weather.
Please feel free to post any tips or comments you may have, all help gratefully recieved :-)

No comments: