Tuesday 26 June 2007

back on the level

I got my level back to normal finally, Ive had a good day, although may possibly have eaten abit to much in terms of fruit and raw vegetables. It's still a learning process I had strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and a nectarine sliced up for breakfast. I had mixed raw vegetables consisting of pepper, spring onion, celery and asparagus with low calorie dip. For my protein meal at lunchtime I had cured sausage that I bought from a french market at the weekend with mixed salad. Tonight I've had tuna steak with ratatouille I made myself.
I didn't cycle to work today due to high winds, so I'm going to go out tonight for a while and do some circuits which I usually walk I'm intending to do around 4 of them making for 8 miles. I get my car back tomorrow after I got onto peugeot head office, funny it only took 2 days from calling them. I'm going to get onto the dealer for some compensation, according to peugeot customer care the delays are al down to the dealership and they are who I should go after.
After I've been cycling I'll have some fruit with my shake tonight. I get abit of a lay in tomorrow I haven't got to get up till 5. I'll be driving into work tomorrow because I got my weigh in tomorrow after work. I'm again a little nervous about it because I really don't know what will happen when I step on the scales. I'm hoping that I haven't put on to much, if I indeed have in my dream world I'd still have lost a pound or 2 but that is doubtful I think but as I say I haven't really got a clue.

No comments: