Saturday 30 June 2007

things to deal with...

Up very early as normal, just had blueberries, pear and creme freche for breakfast, I'm going for a long cycle at 7. I'm definitely having problems in the evenings with my food intake. I don't believe it's down to boredom I'm leaning towards the fact that I'm sabotaging myself and that's a worrying development. I will have to talk to Jo about this and give it some real thought as to the reasons behind it. I have noticed myself trying to tell me that it's because of all the exercise I'm doing and my body is demanding the extra calorie intake. This is rubbish and I'm going to ignore that thought it is crooked. I'm going to choose to watch my eating in the evenings and hopefully start to deal with it better from now on. I'm going to stay positive though my new exercise regime is doing me really well.

No comments: